- @ethanschwartz @DougBenson Go for it, might bring the price down. 6 days ago
- @Astros vs @Dodgers in the #WorldSeries. @Astros win. No science here. Just preference. #MLBplayoffs 1 week ago
- Had another migraine this morning and 🤢. Better than my last migraine 2 weeks ago when I 🤢twice. #progress 1 week ago
- Oh Dusty. Maybe don't make that move next time. #NLDS #GoCubbies 1 week ago
- Man. How'd that work out for ya? #ALDS 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Halloween
Well first off, I thought K Mart was gone…history…finished. False. Recently I’ve been getting bombarded by their new TV commercials for the Holidays…Christmas specifically. Anyway, so I see that their new slogan encourages you to shop smart and “K Mart Smart”…or “K Smart”. This is all fine and dandy, or at least was, until I saw a commercial for Halloween costumes. You can apparently get costumes for the whole family at way low prices. Great right? No…it’s DECEMBER! They were so busy trying to make shoppers smart that they forgot to give the advertising department a calendar. Maybe this is why K Mart was having financial trouble (and still is I’d imagine). I’d be broke too if I kept advertising expired holidays. Or maybe this is the new trend. Maybe this year I’m supposed to invite everyone to my birthday last year.
Either way…it’s not very K Smart to waste money (that they clearly don’t have) on advertising a holiday that happened a month ago. How am I supposed to trust a company who can’t even make a basic logical decision. How about taking the money you would spend on outdated holiday advertising and use it to improve your awful product line…there’s a thought. Maybe that would stop bullies from ridiculing little Jimmy Thompson about his off-brand sneakers. I’ve said enough. I’m WalSmart.