So when Sunset Love Affair went down to Panama City Beach, FL and Destin, FL about a month ago, we stopped in a surf shop. I was pulled toward the shoe section of the store because it was about that time to get a new pair. I saw some pretty cool looking shoes that I have never seen anywhere before, and a brand I had never heard of before. They were called Sanük. I tried them on and was pretty impressed from the start. They had all of the things you like about sandals/flip-flops but everything you like about shoes as well. They stressed one thing…”These are not Shoes. They’re sandals!” The company was pretty much started by surfers who wanted a shoe more like a sandal, and I think they achieved just that.
- Sick but felt obligated to partake. Not sure why the eclipse shows up to the right of the sun, but I don't pretend…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 311 night 2 in Atlanta was fantastic. Thanks for continuing to do… instagram.com/p/BXKMEYKgsZDt… 3 weeks ago
- Thanks @311 for another great evening! See y'all tomorrow night. #311 #Atlanta #Atl #unitytour #unitytour2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Thanks @311 for another great evening! See y'all tomorrow night.… instagram.com/p/BXHe7QWgywl_… 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/s26xnFIwSJo?a Badger 5 garbage disposal leaking from bottom part 2 1 month ago