So after searching for a Blog app for the iPhone, I decided to not pay for one and to just use the browser on the iPhone and go to the blog site like a normal person. So far, so good. So suck it App Store. This was just as easy as opening an app and typing. Plus, most of the apps they offer don’t support Blogger…which is Google…which is tied in with Apple and the iPhone. Makes a lot of sense doesn’t it? In summary, when there’s not “an app for that” just think a little harder and find your way around it. Or use wishes and imagination like the Pilgrims did.
- Alright I’m down. Welcome to Atlanta @TheTraeYoung. #Hawks 4 weeks ago
- Thanks @jens.pens for a great Father’s Day! @braves #suntrustpark ift.tt/2JUKDVo https://t.co/St4xq1RRB7 1 month ago
- Is the FourSquare app still a thing? I feel like it might be time for me to remove “Mayor of Shane’s Rib Shack on C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- ift.tt/2k7fT8w https://t.co/94VtSytINA 2 months ago
- Apparently this is a thing where I live. (See my last post) ift.tt/2Lb3e0A https://t.co/Z2hOkkUfep 2 months ago