So after searching for a Blog app for the iPhone, I decided to not pay for one and to just use the browser on the iPhone and go to the blog site like a normal person. So far, so good. So suck it App Store. This was just as easy as opening an app and typing. Plus, most of the apps they offer don’t support Blogger…which is Google…which is tied in with Apple and the iPhone. Makes a lot of sense doesn’t it? In summary, when there’s not “an app for that” just think a little harder and find your way around it. Or use wishes and imagination like the Pilgrims did.
- The dog just stole our daughter’s lollipop and refused to give it back. #NeverLetGo #MyHeartWillGoOn 1 day ago
- Just started waking up early enough to watch @MikeAndMike on @espn. I can't wait to wake up each morning, turn on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Kristin Chenoweth sounds like every old lady that ever sang in any Disney movie ever. #TNF #NFL #Anthem 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @311 for another great show last night! #AthensGA ift.tt/2y1QGBJ https://t.co/5wjjP1tp5A 2 weeks ago
- Hey, Cleveland...good job! #Browns 3 weeks ago