So yeah, day 1 went by very quickly. It was a long day though. We were up for a 6:30am lobby call and shuttled over to the Port. The crew unloaded all of the backline and audio gear and threw it in the cages to be loaded onto the ship. Once we got on the ship the crew set up the Main Lounge and the Lido Deck stages (and a couple of small stages). My role on the ship for this cruise is still Production, however I’m also the Hospitality Manager and Security for the ship. Security shouldn’t be needed on here…ever. I don’t think we will have any fights among the Elvis fans. They seem like a good bunch. But yeah the Main Lounge shows last night went well with very few hiccups. Tonight should be a good show though. The TCB band (Elvis’ old backing band) is kicking the show off. I’ll let ya know how that goes. For now I’m just finishing up some office work and eating as much as possible.
- Alright I’m down. Welcome to Atlanta @TheTraeYoung. #Hawks 4 weeks ago
- Thanks @jens.pens for a great Father’s Day! @braves #suntrustpark ift.tt/2JUKDVo https://t.co/St4xq1RRB7 1 month ago
- Is the FourSquare app still a thing? I feel like it might be time for me to remove “Mayor of Shane’s Rib Shack on C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- ift.tt/2k7fT8w https://t.co/94VtSytINA 2 months ago
- Apparently this is a thing where I live. (See my last post) ift.tt/2Lb3e0A https://t.co/Z2hOkkUfep 2 months ago