So yeah, day 1 went by very quickly. It was a long day though. We were up for a 6:30am lobby call and shuttled over to the Port. The crew unloaded all of the backline and audio gear and threw it in the cages to be loaded onto the ship. Once we got on the ship the crew set up the Main Lounge and the Lido Deck stages (and a couple of small stages). My role on the ship for this cruise is still Production, however I’m also the Hospitality Manager and Security for the ship. Security shouldn’t be needed on here…ever. I don’t think we will have any fights among the Elvis fans. They seem like a good bunch. But yeah the Main Lounge shows last night went well with very few hiccups. Tonight should be a good show though. The TCB band (Elvis’ old backing band) is kicking the show off. I’ll let ya know how that goes. For now I’m just finishing up some office work and eating as much as possible.
- The dog just stole our daughter’s lollipop and refused to give it back. #NeverLetGo #MyHeartWillGoOn 1 day ago
- Just started waking up early enough to watch @MikeAndMike on @espn. I can't wait to wake up each morning, turn on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Kristin Chenoweth sounds like every old lady that ever sang in any Disney movie ever. #TNF #NFL #Anthem 2 weeks ago
- Thanks @311 for another great show last night! #AthensGA ift.tt/2y1QGBJ https://t.co/5wjjP1tp5A 2 weeks ago
- Hey, Cleveland...good job! #Browns 3 weeks ago